- All conference and event registrations are confirmed contracted places
- All terms and conditions apply to paid/unpaid bookings and complimentary places.
- Delegates are required to pay in full prior to the event
- Following your registration you have a 7 day cooling off period from the date of your confirmation of registration email, during which time you have the right to cancel at no charge
- If you do cancel your registration within the 7 day cooling off period then we will refund any payment made. If you paid by credit/debit card, your refund will be made directly to the same card within 30 days of your cancellation minus an administration fee of £25.00
- Please note the cooling off period does not apply to registrations made on or after 14 days before the event.
- Following the 7 day cooling off period, if you cancel your registration you will have your fees refunded less an administrative charge of £50 + vat. No refunds available for cancellations made on or after 14 days before the event.
- Replacement delegates can be nominated with an administration fee please be aware there may be an extra charge if the replacement is not a current solace member
- If you cannot attend a course but can attend the course at a later date which is advertised on the Solace site, this is possible for a transfer fee of £25.
- Non attendees are still liable for full payment of the event
- All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . All cancellations will be acknowledged; unfortunately we cannot accept cancellations by telephone. The following fees will be applicable:
40% of course fee will be payable if you cancel before 6 weeks of the course date.
50% of course fee will be payable if you cancel between 6 weeks and 10 days of the course date.
100% of course fee will be payable if you cancel 10 days prior to course date.
- Please note that these terms and conditions also apply to any registration made on or after 14 days before the event
- If you are paying by international transfer please note that reverse charge rules apply
- If you are attending a Solace Masterclass, or the Annual Dinner at no charge and you are unable to attend or need to cancel we require 48 hours’ notice, after this time cancellations and no shows will be charged at £50.00 + vat. Please be sure to collect your name badge at registration on arrival at a masterclass, as ‘no shows’ will be based on the uncollected badges after the event.
- If you are attending a paid event on a complimentary basis and you are unable to attend or need to cancel we require 14 days notice, after this time you/your authority will be invoiced for the full delegate fee.